Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just Because...

[**Disclaimer: This is a fangirl moment.  Thank you.]

TA DA!
Came across this image last night and it made me laugh. XD
Now... imagine that image with the following song:
Video by: FlameyLovesFrank on YouTube

In a way, I can't wait for the DVD release on March 15th (yes, I do know the exact day) because the videos on YouTube will simply explode with good RotG videos.  Currently, most are using bootlegged footage which has horrible quality.  Besides, in the video above, there are shots where Pitch's head is cut off... Sad day!  But the dance he does on the globe is pretty epic... just saying.

Pitch Black is an amazing character and I simply LOVE all the small movements the animators did with him (like a little shake of his head there, the body language and posture here, etc)Oh yes, Pitch is amazing.
The end.
♥ ♥ ♥

PS:  This video is also pretty cool.  This editor did an amazing job telling a different kind of story.
(**SPOILERS!!** View at your own discretion.)
Video by: AmberSpirit11 on YouTube

And I have to admit, after seeing RotG for a third time this holiday season, it has officially passed Megamind in my top favorite movies.  Rise of the Guardians is my 2nd favorite movie, with Tangled being the first.
 Though that gap is quickly drawing to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment