Thursday, July 24, 2014

SuJu

I have a confession to make.

I haven't willingly listened to English music in over a month.

Super Junior is by far my favorite group and I own over 6 hours 
of their music alone with a total of over 10 hours of KPOP music 
on my iPod constantly playing.

Kyuhyun is my favorite.  
[Beautiful artwork of Kyuhyun done by Coyote777 on deviantArt.com]

I first fell in love with his amazing voice...
[At the very least, go to 3:50 and watch 20 seconds.  It'll take your breath away.]

But then I discovered his personality. 


Though Kyuhyun is my favorite, I love all the members and they 
continue to grow on me as I learn more about each of them.  
[Beautiful art done by lvr94clan on deviantArt.com]


The Pledge of an ELF

I
PROM15E
TO
13ELIEVE
10VE
PROT3CT
AND
NEVER F0RGET!


If you do not understand the above, let me break it down for you: 

ELF stands for Everlasting Friend and is 
what fans of Super Junior are called

PROM15E to love all 15 members

13ELIEVE in the 13

10VE the remaining 10

PROT3CT the missing 3

NEVER F0RGET any of them

The last line I saw on a random site 
but I changed the "O" to a zero (0) 
because I don't plan to ever forget.


The following video makes my heart beat with joy.  
I am proud to be an Everlasting Friend of Super Junior!! 
Paint the World
 Pearl Sapphire Blue 



~ * ~ Welcome to the Fandom ~ * ~


No comments:

Post a Comment