Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Changes

June is going to be a month of great growth and change for me. "I can feel it... in my belly!"

All areas of my life will change this month:

- Academic: My practicum will give me hands-on experience with working in my field (though, as of tonight, I am still looking for a site) and is needed before I can get my diploma.
- Spiritual: I'm going to revamp my spiritual life and make studying the scriptures and pondering an essential part of my life.
- Physical: I am going to get in shape! For so long I've had it as a goal, and this month I'm tackling it!!
- Social: My writing group of friends (Inklings) are doing NaNoWriMo this month (since November is the worst possible time for us to write).
- Romance: I'm determined to boost the area of my love life. I'm watching a seminar and it has really motivated me to put myself out there, take some risks, and just have fun when it comes to dating.
- Mental: When I see "small" projects around the house, I just need to DO them; like taking that basket of old clothes to charity, or selling old DVDs to our local video store for cash.

These all seem to be items that were pushed aside because they are not a priority. Well I'm MAKING them a priority this month.

Then maybe next month I'll tackle cooking. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment